My Savvy Sisters, Inc. is a not for profit tax exempt organization that was founded in November, 2011 by Te-Erika Patterson.
The mission of My Savvy Sisters, Inc. is to provide the resources, information and inspiration women need to survive and thrive in life.
Currently My Savvy Sisters, Inc. offers 3 key programs to satisfy the organization's mission of providing RESOURCES, INFORMATION and INSPIRATION.
The Rebuild Your Life Project (RESOURCES)
The Rebuild Your Life Project aims to provide women with the resources they need to restructure their lives by:
- Partnering with big businesses to create jobs and organize job fairs that will help individuals to rebuild their lives
- Offering financial investments for women entrepreneurs who need assistance with their start ups
- Offering emergency relocation grants for women who need to move away from abusive relationships
- Offering survival grants for women who need help with bills, food, clothing, rental assistance and household maintenance items
MySavvySisters.Com is the anchor publication and online community of My Savvy Sisters, Inc. In this news and resource community you will find:
- Announcements for Federal and government programs that aid women
- World news that is relevant to women
- Profiles of women who are outstanding in business
- Celebrations of women for their efforts and improving their lives
- Instructional articles and original features that teach women how to become self sufficient leaders in their homes and businesses
- Feature stories celebrating women who lead remarkably authentic lives
My Savvy Sisters Speak (INSPIRATION)
A league of professional women who offer inspirational and instructional talks on a variety of engaging topics that speak to the empowerment of women.
Board of Directors
We are currently extending invitations to join our Board of Directors. Women and men who are interested in helping to structure a dynamic vision for the empowerment of women worldwide should inquire by contacting RebuildYourLife[at]MySavvySisters[dot]Com